Nuzloke Challenge Update

Brock is down.
This was relatively easy, Leech Seed put in a ton of work. Basically just Leech Seeded his Geodude, and had Bulbasaur keep growling at it. Geodude kept using Defense Curl and Bulbasaur kept growling so essentially Geodude could both deal and receive nearly no damage, except what Leech Seed was draining.
A little grindy maybe, but this worked.
Onix fell to a similar plan, except when he started charging Bide, I decided to switch to Vermin. I don't remember just how much damage that attack does but given it takes two turns to charge... I'm not throwing anything I actually want to keep in the way of it. But it missed anyway. Twice.
Got through that battle with barely a scratch on my team.
Oh and Tyrion's a Butterfree now. I forgot that in Red, unlike in Yellow, he does not immediately learn Confusion upon evolving. Ah well...

So far so good. Haven't lost anyone yet. Hope I didn't jinx it.

No comments:

Post a Comment